IRCC "Mystery Dinner Cruise" Guidelines
If we all follow these guidelines, planning a Mystery Dinner Cruise won’t be a mystery.
- We meet at The Fresh Market parking lot on Miracle Mile and leave at 6:00 PM SHARP! Directions/Map, cruise route and host cell phone number should be distributed to each car before starting the cruise.
- Location should not be more than one hour away, if you chose a restaurant that requires a long drive let us know in advance so we can make sure we have adequate fuel. Also let us know of any special circumstances i.e. eating outside during cool weather.
- Meal choices should not exceed $25 dollars.
- Make a reservation for approximately 30 people and let them know that you will call at 6:00 PM the night of the dinner with a final count.
- Let them know that we all need to sit together or in close proximity to each other.
- Request at least two wait staff to insure that our orders are taken at the same time and most importantly that we all eat at the same time.
- Separate checks is a must and request that a 20% gratuity be added to each check to speed up the payment process.
- Drawings/door prizes are at the discretion of the cruise host, but are not required.
If the restaurant you would like to use cannot meet these requirements, move on to your next choice. Sometimes no matter how much we plan in advance we have a bad experience, if this occurs please let the membership know at our next meeting so we do not visit them again on a future Mystery Dinner Cruise.
Remember the wave, Rich Steinbach
Last Modified: Tuesday, February 13, 2018.